Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MAC Spring COLOUR forecast tutorial/ haul and TET

Well, last saturday I made an appointment for a consultation for the new collection and got MY make-up did, had to wait so long because it was PACKed. so many makeupFANATICS. I wasn't too hyped on the girl who did my make-up so I won't post a pic becuase I wanted my girl SOPHIE.

**But I definitely reccommend the COLOUR 4 quad and Colour me Coral lipstick if you want some neutral form the collection, but I really love the pigmentsss but dislike the stackable jars!




(See how pigmented these shadows are! I lalalove the highlight-manila paper)

(Colour me Coral w/cha cha l/g)



**Lets just sayyy I've been dedicated! Hips thighs and ABS class baby--> trying to get my body to the way it use to be

1 comment:

alexbackwards said...

Hay girl Hayy! thank you for stopping by my blogg! you can find the follow link at the very top bar. where the Dashboard is.

follow me cuhs im def following you! u got skills girl! do you work for MAC?