Monday, October 27, 2008

UPDATES; CURRENT READS.

So this BLOGspot has been way to confusing so I might just go back to xanga, but who knowwws? xanga can be my diary entry.

I am currently reading the book Memoirs of a Geisha by Authur Goldon. So far from the very first page that I read from it, I fell in love with every word. It definitely seduced me completely into a world of beauty/ugly, betrayal and hope. So far I am in the part where Chino (Sayuri) is already a apprentice geisha and has just reunited with the chairman who she secretly loves at the Sumo game. But I had already read more than half of the book in only a few days!!
Since I already read The Devil Wears Prada, I can cross that off my reading list. After Memoirs.. it is the Kite Runner! I'm so intellectual:) aha. But anyways The Devil..Prada was an absolutely witty, smart book that gave me a better incite of the fast paste world of the fashion industry that I later want to work in!! PROPS to me for READING. because reading is just like a movie in your head!! aha.

**WEll I have NO idea what to do for halloween:(. but I shall find out soon. maybe just the movies:p.

TOodLEs.
READING TO DO ( Night)

No comments: