Friday, July 24, 2009

LOTD. FOOD coma. whasians<3.twitter

Just got back from another food coma at my Auntie's house. It was to welcome my Whasiaaann cousins, theyre cooll,nerdy, but i likee camilee that global child! There were FOODgasms that consisted of mouthwatering strawberry/chicken salad, Seafood and tofu stirfry Noodles, Bo Kho (beef curry) with french bread. Che (bean coconut pudding). It was delisshhhh. My mom literally had to moniter what I had to eat cus I couldn't stop chomping on something. I had to get some food to go!!


(grabbedd this fruit tooppinnn jr.mint ice cream on the goo! yes im a fattie;)





SMOKED bronze EOTD



EYES:
*UDPP
*MAC Mythology e/s (as allover lid
*Matte Brown from loreal (crease)
*Urbandecay Smog e/s (crease)
*UD sidecar e/s (innercorner)
*UD perversion e/s (outer v)
*UD Midnight cowboy e/s (highlight)
*revlon Colorstay eyeliner

**gonnnaa watch REVRUN online ofcoursee. NITE lovely

FOLLOW ME LOVELYSS www.twitter.com/fabladee