Friday, November 14, 2008

BLUE *nightout:D (except no going out this fridaynite!!)

SO YES I DID a lovely teal/blue/smokey look with babydoll lips!! I NUVVE. WELL. So this fella *A* is really feeling me and has been calling me everyday since he got my number! Also, I'm going to the movies with him tomorrow..so yeah. hes a potential..but I have many choices aha! SO happy it's FRIDAY. I have a B!! in pre-calc but I don't think it will last for long. ahah. So YESTERDAY, I went to Quickly's with Dom and the terriyaki rice bwl there was so DELICIOUS! YUMYUM. aha. WELL I have to workout this weekend and read as well. WELL yeahh.

BLUE *nightout
MY LASHES look suuuper lONG in this pic!
THis PIC is just gorgeous. It really brings out my make-up features and looks high-fashion and editorial!! + its sooo different!

FACE:
-MAC Strobe Cream
-Bare Minerals in Light
-MAC bronzer in Refined Golden
-MAC Cream Color Base in Shell

EYES:
-MAC Cream Color Base in SHELL

-MAC Aquadisiac e/s
-MAC Blue Pompous e/s
-Bourjois Paris e/s trio in Smokey (the black part)
-MAC pigment in Pink Opal
-Loreal Hip gel line in Black
-Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume in Black
-Revlon Eyebrow duo shader


LIPS:
MAC Lipglass in Badaboom
*(CG concealer as lip base)

** HOPE you liked the *tut. WELL gonna go and eat dinner now TODDLES LOVE.
p.s UGLY BETTY is my fav show!! Can't wait to catch up to all of the episodes online!!! <33>

No comments: