Wednesday, November 26, 2008

turkeyday EVE

SO you must be wondering how my turkey break is going, but to tell you the truth, none of my plans really came thru!! Well, I've been watching movies online aha. Also my dad left to VN on Sunday morning.. geezz hes so lucky! My cousin and brother took him to the airport..we stopped by Oakland but we didn't eat there. Instead we just ate Pho near my house. On Monday I had my eye doctor appointment..MY EYES really worsened:( I WANT contacts sooo bad! Later that day I created a blue/green look inspired my MAKEUPByreren. I went to Trader's Joe's that day too.

Yesterday I was planning to go to the Club with my gurlies but it didn't even carry out! SO many of them just STRAIGHTout flaked which made me oooober mad! I did a sexy smokey look for nothing! Last night I finished a really good book A Thousand Splendid Suns. I am amazed on how I couldn't put that book down. It really touched me.. the story about true love, endurement of women and friendship that never fades. It is truely a very GOOD book that portrayed the lives of women in Afghanistan; Physical abuse, grief, tragedy. But in the end it worked out and the lovers ...Tariq and Laila are together <3

TODAY I did absolutely nada! I should go workout, art, or h.w at least!

YAYY turkey day tomrrow = gobblegobble food!

well g2g PEACEEE and love.

No comments: