Monday, November 17, 2008

UGLYBETTY, by LOVELY distraction!

SO yes, I finally caught up with all of the funny episodes of Ugly Betty... GEEZZ they are just so good that it distracts me from my homework! Anyways now I can catch it every thurday at 8! gotta put that on my calender. Now I haven't even really been watching Gossip Girl, I prefer UGLYbetty:D. Anyways, today is that time of months laadeesss yes my (.) aha I have to remind myself somehow so I won't forget. It started on SUNDAY. TODAY I got to get out of class 10 minutes early since I sneaked out with my buddy! THEN straight to watch UGLYbetty aha.

You might be wondering how was my "date" on Saturday, but to tell you the truth I have no idea. I no that he is definitely infatuated with me but I can't say that the feelings' mutual! He's a nice guy but it's just I can't force a connection! But we'll keep it friends for now, but he really needs to stop calling everyday, I need my space MAN! Anyways, It was at 7 p.m. Ryan and Alvin picked me up, then we met up with his buddy Jeff. I was the only girl! WE went to Buffet City, it was fun. Then got the hook-up at the Movies, He was kinda irritable during Saw V.. we only got to watch a lil. Then Quantum of Solace which we couldn't even finish since we needed a ride home! WELL, thats pretty much it. SO yeah; no LIKES for me but there is this FINEE Taiwanese fella that is YUMMDIDUM aha.

SUNDAY- I just went with my dad and lil sister to my Uncles, played with the babies. MAN i want Netflix! GOT some bK. ILOVE onion rings they are so DELISH! ANYWAYS I need to hurry up and finish. I have to bounce to have my beauty sleep. I have to WAKE UP early for once!!! Got to finish that Spanish h.w of mine.
...

CIAO BELLAS.

ANYWAYS MY RECENT GOALS for this YEAR.

*TAKE my D.V.C SPRING CLASSES:
-YOGA ART class ~ sewing class (maybe)

JOB>> turn in all my applications! save $$


**FUTURE GOAL:D GO TO NEWYORK NEWYORK BABY:D




**ALSo WRITE MY BOoKLIST. and finish the books:D
TOODLES



No comments: