Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FINISHED with the KITE RUNNER

Wow what can I say, I finished the AMAZING novel in school and it was beautifully write. I literally felt the character's guilt, shame, love, sorrow in every page. The Kite Runner kept me at the edge of my seat! It is definitely tragic but hopeful as well. EVERYBODY has to read this novel, it is not one to be unread!
* I went to D.V.C with Dom today again aha and ate my usual Kinders sandwich and Arizona Sweet TEA! YUMMO.

**NOW which book should I read now..... (these are the ones on my book list!)

- TWILIGHT (should i read this one next? This juicy read has a major motion picture coming out and almost every girl in my school has been ranting about this lusty,juicy book!
-THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS ( what about a rags to riches story? Something inspring and true?!)


-FIFTH AVENUE or (HOW about a the world of New York filled with scandal and glamour. Anything about magazine publishing..I'm all on it! aha)
**WHOA Candace Bushnell is doing her THANG! She wrote SEX and The CITY, The Lipstick Jungle and those two are shows! CRazay

BOOKS THAT are going on the book list?
-A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Housseini
-Atonement by Ian McEwan
-The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory
-Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger


**WELL that is my 2009 BOOK List! so exciteeed

alrite CIAO BELLAS

No comments: